Thursday, June 12, 2008

What I Think!!!!!


PART 1


T-Pain is a singer and has a lot of songs out and one of them is Buy U A Drank. it is a really good song i think and on this one i really do not think there is a age that you have to be because it is not the same as some of the songs no bad words its just of asking a girl if he can buy her a drink.
PART 2
The reson that i picked this song is because it is about how to ask a girl if he can buy her a drink. That is what i think and he is just a good singer and this song fits him. And he is not like other singers because he puts every thing he has in his songs that is why i like him as a singer it is hard to find some one that puts what he has in to a song.
PART 3
I recommend this song because he is trying to help some people to talk to other people manyley girls. That is what i get out of this song and that is what i think most people just here the song and other people just try to see what they think he is trying to say to people?

'Buy U A Drank'
T-Pain

8 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

I think I shall not listen to him. [= Unless I am forced against my will....EW!!!! Nah, then I'll just leave the room, or drowned it out with my own music. WOOT! [= [= [=

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

I think that sounds like a pretty good song! I will have to listen to it later on. He also sounds like a good singer by just what you said, I feel the need to hear one of his songs.

the_man_734 said...

I don't like rap music, but I do think that many of the rap artists are vary talented songwriters. Some of these guys have very good writing skills. How is T-Pain when it comes to writing songs?

skater said...

he dose all of his writing all of his songs are what he did

bloodgirl101 said...

I AGREE WITH TAYLA. I REALLY DON'T LIKE RAP ALL THAT MUCH.

LumberJack Zack said...

he wrote his own songs e good

LeeAnna said...

I don't know much of his work. I do know the song your talking about though ,but I don't care much for it.

Sonia Early said...

He's a good singer, but I don't really like his songs.