Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Top 10


My top 10 list in sports are;

Miller Cardinals Softball

VooDoo Softball team



Texas Longhorns Softball




Kansas City Chiefs





St. Louis Cardinals






Florida Gators (softball)


Indianapolis Colts


New York Giants


Springfield Cardinals




Chicago Bulls (basketball)

The reason that i picked these teams are one because some have been my favorite since i was little. Another is because they are Casey's favorite teams. And then My softball teams are the ones that I support. And then there is my comp team and school team.







8 comments:

skater said...

good job on this one and i like some of them on here like Florida Gators and the New York Ginats

casey said...

I like your teams except for the longhorns because they suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tayla. (: said...

Wow, you must really like sports. That's good for you. I don't really know anything about sports, but I'm ok with it, because I just don't care. Ha.

LeeAnna said...

I like that you put Miller as your #1. I agree with you. Your reasons are interesting too because of Casey well...LOL...that works.

the_man_734 said...

I don't like Florida or the Giants. I will admit that I do like the Yankees. They have been a classy organization for a long time. Some great football teams are the Packers, Steelers, and Colts.

Sonia Early said...

I'm not much for sports, but good job, regardless.

LumberJack Zack said...

I agree with casey

bloodgirl101 said...

I have never really liked any sports team so yeah. I suck at them so i don't really pay much attention to them.