Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Top 5 most horrible movies

1. Barney :( :p
2. The Village
3. The Naked Mile
4. Shriek, I Know What You Did Last Friday The 13th
5. Phonebooth


Barney absolutely makes me want to retch, the ending of The Village was stupid, The Naked Mile was stupid and boring and I fell asleep, #4 sucked! It was a cheesy horror flick wannabe. Phonebooth was so stupid, it was basically about this guy in a phonebooth, talking to someone who says that if the guy hangs up, he'll get killed, so he's stuck in the phonebooth for almost the ENTIRE movie.

7 comments:

softball_girl said...

thoes movies suck!!!

bloodgirl101 said...

I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY OF THESE

skater said...

ya they do suck

casey said...

ure right on the village cause it suks

the_man_734 said...

The Village let me down. M. Night Shyamalan is usually a really good director. The Village was bad, Lady in the Water was worse. I don't know what that movie was about.

LumberJack Zack said...

i like some of those

LeeAnna said...

I LOVE BARNEY!!!!!!!!!