Thursday, June 12, 2008

JAMIE KENNEDY ON "GHOST WHISPERER"

Jamie Kennedy, who has appeared in various comedies and produced and starred in his own show, will be a regular in the CBS drama Ghost Whisperer. He will be playing the part of a graduate student in psychology who forms a bond with Jennifer Love Hewitt's character Melinda. Kennedy will be on board just before Jay Mohr leaves.

I have never actually sat down and watched Ghost Whisperer. I have seen bits and pieces of some episodes ,but nothing major. I probably won't ever watch it. Earthbound spirits don't really interest me that much. Maybe Jamie Kennedy will improve the show. Who knows?

6 comments:

Sonia Early said...

Ugh, I hate that show!!! It's like deja vu each time, except with different ghosts. I also hate Medium.

LumberJack Zack said...

i like the movie Ghost Whisper its a very good movie

skater said...

i have never seen it is it a good movie or no?

Tayla. (: said...

I me too. I have only seen bits and pieces of it, in Spanish. Ha! It's kinda like watching an old kung fu movie, the words are not with the mouth!!! But anyways...it sounds kinda good. It looked good in Spanish, so if it was in English it would be awesome.

bloodgirl101 said...

I HAVE ONLY SEEN THAT SHOW ONCE BUT I LIKED IT AND I THINK THAT IT IS GOOD.YES IT IS A SHOW SHANE YU SHOULD SEE IT SOME TIME.

the_man_734 said...

I don't like some shows that they brag up as bein great either. For instance, what is the craze about the "West Wing" all about. It's not that good. It is good to see Jennifer Love Hewitt back on TV where she belongs. I always thought she was a better TV actress than film actress.