Friday, June 13, 2008

Quake 4


ID Software's new game added to the Quake series, Quake 4 is sure to be the best of the best.

QUAKE 4 brings the forth installment of the legendary QUAKE series to the DOOM 3 engine!
In a desperate war for Earth's survival against an unrelenting alien enemy, the only way to defeat them is to become one of them. Armed with advanced weaponry and vehicles and aided by an elite squad of marines, you take the battle to the heart of the Strogg home planet and become Earth's only hope for victory.

This game(much like StarCraft II) has been long awaited from ID Software. The Quake series has been around as long as StarCraft and both are going to be Extremely popular throughout this year. Almost rivaling each other to see which will be the "most popular game of the year" and "who will make more money?" Personally I Don't Care as long as they keep making good games.

7 comments:

Sonia Early said...

Sounds like a pretty dang good game to me.

Tayla. (: said...

I hate video games. They are all boring and lame. Except for GH games and such.

LumberJack Zack said...

i would so play that. it reminds me of HALO!!

LeeAnna said...

What is ID Software? Also, what is a Strogg home planet?

the_man_734 said...

I never have been much for the advanced gaming. I miss the days of Tetris and Super Mario Bros. I do see how these games could be really popular though. What they can do with graphics now is simply incredible.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

ID Software is the company that made Quake 1-4 and Doom 1-3

bloodgirl101 said...

I DON'T REALLY LIKE VIDOE GAMES ALL THAT MUCH SO I WOULLDN'T LIKE THAT ONE ALL THAT MUCH.