Tuesday, June 10, 2008

TOP 6








St. Louis Rams!!!!!!! ( ha ha Casey)



The Dallas Cowboys (girls)


That's gross

UCLA



Oklahoma Sooners



Texas A&M



Philadelphia Eagles




I hate these teams. They are so stupid. Especially the Rams. Now if you want a good team go watch the colts and giants. And the only reason that the guys watch the cowboys is because of the cheer leaders, and the girls watch it to look at the boys butts. UCLAM, well i just don't like them. Texas A&M is stupid if you want are really team watch the Texas Lonhorns. Th Egales are just stupid.

9 comments:

Sonia Early said...

I don't watch sports, because I don't like to watch any of it.

skater said...

that was just rong with that pic lol

casey said...

those girls are HOT!

the_man_734 said...

Why are you a Ram hater? How could anybody be a Ram hater? The picture is hilarious!

Tayla. (: said...

All sports are bad.

LeeAnna said...

Jess I love your picture!

bloodgirl101 said...

I ONLY LIKE THE SOONERS BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE I AM FROM.

LumberJack Zack said...

ok i can see those in that order for a reason

Tayla. (: said...

Those cheerleaders make me want to throw up in some tinfoil and eat it. Ha.