Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Life and Times of Mr. Tutterrow

Hollywood has called me and demanded me to give them my cast picks for the upcoming movie about my life. They storngly have been wanting to make a movie about me, because my life is that exciting. I could make my cast picks based on looks. I could make my cast list based on talent. I don't know what would be better, but here we go.






Young Mr. Tutterrow.......... Haley Joel Osment
Mr. Tutterrow................ Matt Damon
Ray Tutterrow................ George Clooney
Jeremy Tutterrow............. Josh Hartnett
Cheryl Tutterrow............. Diane Lane
Kayla Tutterrow.............. Mara Wilson
Amanda Faulkner/Tutterrow.... Piper Perabo
Walter Tutterrow............. Richard Dreyfuss
Geneva Tutterrow............. Colleen Dewhurst
Patrick Allen................ Seth Rogen
Ben Milton................... Tobey Mcguire

And Introducing Ashlyn Geneva Jade

This will be a drama about a rebellious trouble loving kid that grows up to pursue his dreams of becoming a teacher. He endures painful events as a young adult that help to shape him as a man of God and productive member of society.


Directed by Ron Howard
Distributed by Universal Studios
Rated PG

7 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

Ah I now see how you wanted us to post this. Well...I think the movie seems good enough for me to watch. Although, your younger self and older self will look NOTHING alike. But hey, it's your cast and movie. Go for it. [= [= [=

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Well Mr. Tutterrow i think that this might turn out to be a good movie. I will watch it.

LeeAnna said...

I really like Universal Studios.

Sonia Early said...

Hmm, sounds like a good movie, I'd learn more about your life.

Tayla. (: said...

I actually didnt even think of her. What role do you think she would be good at?

bloodgirl101 said...

YOU HAVE SOME PRETTY GOOD ACTORS ON THERE.IF YOU SHOULD EVER GET THAT PUBLISHED I SHALL WATCH IT.

LumberJack Zack said...

yea i like universal studios