Thursday, June 12, 2008

Poor Driving Runs In The Family!!!


Poor Driving Runs In The Family!!!


on My 23, 1997 a mother died because she was guiding her 10 year old son back. he was moving the car to play basketball. He went to hit the break and instead hit the gas and ran over his mother.

I picked this one because I thought that it was a little out of the ordinary and not something that happens in an average day.

I have learned not to let my kids back a car up when they are 10 years old they might run my wife over and kill her. Wait then I can get prenuptial agreement saying if my kid runs my wife over when he is 10 that I can get $1,000,000,000. Then i will be rich and can get married again. And be RICH!!!!!!

7 comments:

skater said...

that is rong if you do that let our kids run your wife over lol

Sonia Early said...

I find this story amusing. "I killed Mommy! Can I still drive?"

the_man_734 said...

What a horrible death! Your humor is mean. Whew! That would be extremely sad.

Tayla. (: said...

That was funny at the end.
"Oh my wife is dead? Oh well...that is ok. I'll just get a new one...plus ..I'M RICH!!!!! Ha...loved it.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

I'd run my kid over if he did that!

bloodgirl101 said...

that is so stupid i can't belive that they did that.

LeeAnna said...

Good to know. At least the cops can't say that you killed your wife. Also, if your ever mad at your mom you can just run her over. So...tell your mom to never make you mad. ALso, I bet that is the reason your parents don't want you to have a car. It makes sence now.