Thursday, June 12, 2008

About: King Of The South


T.I was born 25 September 1980, Atlanta, Georgia, USA. His real name is Clifford Joseph Harris Jr. And all of his nickname are King Of The South, Rubberband Man, T.I.P. His Height is 5' 9" his trade mark is he wears sunglasses most of the time. He won the best dressed man at the BET awards in (2005). He changed his name from T.I.P to just T.I because it was confusion with Q-Tip. And he did a good deed Raising over $263,000 for rapper David Banner's "Heal the Hood" foundation.

I think he is a good singer but not one of me favorite singers. But in the hole thing about music he is good close to the best rappers that are out today he has won a lot of awards for his singing on how much he has sold and the best song and a few more but i do not know what ether ones he won.

6 comments:

LumberJack Zack said...

huh no wonder why he changed his name.did you now he got 10 on the "the best in MCs game" or something like that. i watched it last night.

Sonia Early said...

Rapers? Just kidding, I knew what you meant.

LeeAnna said...

If his name s Clifford Joseph Harris Jr why is it T.I.? What does the T.I. stand for?

Tayla. (: said...

You seriously like hip hop don't you? Wow...well...I don't really listen to this dude.

the_man_734 said...

So many of the artists that change their name change their name for a reason. For instance, Stevie Wonder's real name is Steveland Judkins Morris. Vanilla Ice's real name is Robert Van Winkle. If you were going to change your name, what would it be?

bloodgirl101 said...

THAT IS A GOOD QUESTION WHY IS THAT HIS NAME?THAT IS IMPRESSIVE THAT HE WON THAT AWARD.