Friday, June 13, 2008

Tayla's Life Soundtrack [About ex's and oh's]

http://www.playlist.com/user/26727157/view


"Mobile" by Avril
I have moved around alot, and left friends and everything behind. This pretty much fits perfectly.

"Honestly" by Cartel:
When I first started dating my current ex Fonz, my first love. We had such a connection, and we still do. [My Perfect Tragedy]

"Smashed into pieces" by Silverstein:
When Fonz broke my heart.

"Red light pledge" by Silverstein:
This was a hard time for me. Still about my ex Fonz. He promised me that we'd stay bestfriends forever, but that just hurt me more, having someone you love standing there, hugging you, but not the way you want them to. I wanted him to always be there for me. I swear, I would have waited forever for him.

"My heart bleeds no more" by Silverstein:
When I finally noticed that me trying to wait was going nowhere. I did anything and everything I could for him, and in turn, my heart just broke more. I ruined all my sanity for him, trying to be his everything, his all. Like pleasing him was the only thing in my life was worth doing. Well..screw him.

"Always and never" by Silverstein:
When I felt like everything he did or said was all for nothing, although I just couldn't let him go. Me trying to get over him, in a very unhealthy way. Having him die pretty much, because that's how I felt.

"When broken is easily fixed" by Silverstein:
The more I tried to move on, the more I would dwell on him, the more my heart would break from me loving him. I wished that I never would have met him. When people say that their heart is in pain, that is not over dramatic, I seriously felt like my heart was broken, like it fell in my stomach. I couldn't do anything anymore. I was so lost in my sorrow, in the black abyss of my heartache.

"Sorrow" by Flyleaf:
This is about my other ex Tony. We shared a deep love. He COMPLETELY took my mind of off Fonz. I loved him so much. We were both...well...our personalities were so alike. He even asked me to marry him. HA! I wanted to be with him forever...but sadly...I am not. So...this song goes out to him. <3

"Scars" by Papa Roach:
At this point, I hated everyone and everything. Nothing was going right, and as much as Tony said I filled him, he still always felt sad/worthless/suicidal. Why was I even there?! I obviously did not make him that happy. When he was feeling like crap, he always dragged me down with him. I don't know what else I could have said to get him out of that phase. So...here is this song.

"Something I can never have" by Flyleaf:
Well I came to find out that Tony lied to me. Said he just went along with everything because he didnt want to hurt my feelings. What an arse. Then later on he apologized and said he wants me back. LOL. I just wanted all the drama to stop. We are friends now, but my heart is so not that warm ruby red thing that opens up to everyone anymore. I have completely changed, it scared me at the rapidness of it all. I wanted my perfect romance.

"Still dreaming" by Silverstein:
This song is about...well...Fonz and Tony. Lol. On a good level of course. When I was dating them, I felt like this. This song also makes me think of the next guy I will fall in love with.


Well I seriously did not know what to do this about. I have millions and billions and trillions of memories!!!! So, I just decided to take some of the most horrible and use those. [=

Enjoy the songs!!!!

6 comments:

Sonia Early said...

Relationship-stricken much? I shall listen to your lovely songs sometime.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

I must say that your songs are very focused around the idea of your tragic relationships

LeeAnna said...

Sorry that your heart was broken so many times. I know what it feels like. It hurts ,but that can only make you stronger.

Sonia Early said...

Maybe I shan't listen to them. I can't stand so much inaudible screaming. *Retches*

the_man_734 said...

Your life seems to be a soap opera. Do you think it would have been "Young and the Restless" or "Days of Our Lives?"

bloodgirl101 said...

i like almost all of your songs.I shall listin to them also.i have to also agree with matt and leeanna.