Wednesday, June 11, 2008

TOM HANKS

Tom Hanks is in Rome, Italy right now. He is currently working on the folo up to The DaVinci Code. The director is Ron Howard. Tom Hanks and Ayelet Zurer are the two people starring in it. This folo up movie is called Angels and Demons. Angels and Demons will be hitting the theaters May 15, 2009.

I would like to see this movie because I saw The DaVinci Code and I have to see the 2nd one. I haven't seen any previews yet. I don't know anything about it. When I got on the Internet, this was first time I heard anything about it.

6 comments:

bloodgirl101 said...

I never want to see that movie. It sounds so stupid.

skater said...

i have not seen the 1st part yet i think it was going to be a good movie and i am going to see the 1st and then i will see the 2nd part

Sonia Early said...

I never even watched the 1st one. It didn't intrigue me.

the_man_734 said...

I watched The DaVinci Code, and I know that most Christians were offended by what the movie suggested. I frankly wasn't offended with this movie, because I approached it as just a fiction story. Angels and Demons is actually supposed to be a more engaging story. I guess I will have to see for myself.

Tayla. (: said...

Yes I dont want to see this either.

LumberJack Zack said...

i like him. he is a good actor.