Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Bad Music

1. I do not like the the hard rock you can not here what they are saying.
2. I hate a artiest named little wight all he sings about is drugs and beer and all the bad stuff.
3. I do not like that song i kissed a girl that is gay that is just me.
4. And i hate most of the songs that you can only here the drummer.
5. I hate most of the new singers that dose not know how to sing and they get it any way.



This is what i do not like on the music side and i hope all of this will work out and it gets better but i don't think it will. And every one has there taste in music and this will not ever be mine i just do not like it?

7 comments:

softball_girl said...

I have to agree with you to many singers don't sing and get a lot of mney doing it

Sonia Early said...

I agree with all of it, dude, except I kind of like the song on #3, just because I mainly listen to music based on how it sounds, and it sounds okay to me.

casey said...

man u dont know whats good

bloodgirl101 said...

SHANE I AGREE WITHY YOU.

the_man_734 said...

You make my point for me. That is why I don't like most of the new music. It is pretty mediocre if you ask me. Ozzy Osbourne once said that the last rock and roll bad boy and the one that mattered was Axl Rose. He might be on to something.

LumberJack Zack said...

yea all the money goes to the writers

LeeAnna said...

I have to agree. The music where you can't understand anything is BAD!!!