Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Top 10 Favorite Movies

My number 1 movie out of 10 is TWISTER.
My number 2 movie is THE LION THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE.
My number 3 movie is
FORCES OF NATURE.
My number 4 movie is EIGHT BELOW.
My number 5 movie is UP TOWN GIRLS.
My number 6 movie is ORDER OF THE PHOENIX
My number 7 movie is CARS.
My number 8 movie is 50 FIRST DATES.
My number 9 movie is PRINCE CASPIAN.
My number 10 movie is HOW TO LOSE A GUY IN 10 DAYS.


I like TWISTER becuase it shows some really good points like how she doesn't give up on rfinding a way to warn people before the twister comes. I like THE LION THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE because of religous things but it is really good. I lijke FORCE OF NATURE because it is funny and she is good actress in that movie. I like EIGHT BELOW becuase it is good and i think that it has a good moral to it. I like UP TOWN GIRLS because it is funny the girl tries to run off the nanny but she ends up becoming her friend and really liking her.

8 comments:

softball_girl said...

i have seen some of your movie and others not.

skater said...

ya i like a few like twister and eight below and cars and that is about all of them that i like on that top ten but good job on it

the_man_734 said...

I would have to admit that I have never seen Twister. My favorite movie on that list is Cars. I thought it was 50 First Dates. I am looking forward for Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

casey said...

you have alot of different kinds of movies but i think i like twister the best

Sonia Early said...

I like 1,5,6,8,& 10.

Tayla. (: said...

I like pretty much most of them. They are really good movies! I'm glad you put Harry Potter up there!

LeeAnna said...

I have seen all of those movies except one. There good movies. Have you ever read The Lion The Witch And The wardrobe?

LumberJack Zack said...

i have seen a lot of those i would have put band of brothers first it is a war movie