Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Top Ten Songs!!!!!!!

1. Lil Wayne, Lollipop














2. Leona Lewis, Bleeding Love









3. Coldplay


4.Rihanna, Take A Bow








5.Katy Perry, I Kissed A Girl







6. Usher Featuring Young Jeezy,Love In This Club










7. Jordin Sparks Duet With Chris Brown, No Air








8. Ray J & Yung Berg, Sexy Can I








9. David Cook, The Time Of My Life






10. Madonna Featuring Justin Timberlake, 4 Minutes

This is the top ten and i like a few of them and i can not belive that the top 5 spot is i kissed a girl OMG i do not like that song that i herd of it what is the big deal that she kissed a girl that is the only one i know that i want at the bottom of the list but the rest is ok to be up there

9 comments:

softball_girl said...

That top 10 is a little wierd. And i can't beleive that song is at the top 5

casey said...

I love it my favorite is i kissed a girl that song is so funny

the_man_734 said...

This just shows how awful music is right now. Coldplay is the ONLY good thing on that list. I strongly thumb my nose at most modern music. The boyband era has killed music. We need a jumpstart to music now.

LeeAnna said...

I actually like some of those songs, but those wouldn't be my top ten. They are not that good.

LumberJack Zack said...

Yea i am with casey on that!!

Tayla. (: said...

Are they your top 10? Or in the U.S and A?

Sonia Early said...

I like the madonna/justin song, but as for the others...

bloodgirl101 said...

I really like number 2 it is really good. Number 5 is really funny.as for the others....

Sonia Early said...

Actually, I also like the "Take A Bow" song.