Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Chamillionaire!!!!!!!!


Chamillionaire was arrived late as a major-label artist during his city's 2005 takeover of mainstream rap -- the Top Ten Sound of Revenge. And he is a good artist and he has 9 albums out and has 1 out with Paul Wall (Get Ya Mind Correct) and it sold over 100,000 copies.And Blak Jak, Famouz, Paul Wall, Crooked I, Lil' Flip, Slim Thug, T.i., Mike Jones, Young Jeezy, Milano, Maceo all of these guys he has ether don a song with them or has done a album with them?
I think he is a good artist he has his up and downs but that's what i like about him. He is just like every one els he gives money to Charity to a lot of people and i think it was him that gave i think like 200,000 dollars to help some sick kids.

8 comments:

softball_girl said...

I think that i might have herd some of his songs and i think that its good to give charities.

Sonia Early said...

I'm not much of a fan of rap/hip-hop, or whatever he sings, but I've probably heard him.

Tayla. (: said...

This kind of music...I dont like.

LeeAnna said...

If it was him that gave $200,000 that is very nice. I like it when celebs help others. As for the guy, I don't know who he is. I might know a song or two ,but Chamillionaire is someone that I'm not fimiliar.

LumberJack Zack said...

thats good that he gave that much money for sick kids. he seems like a nice guy. thats a lot of money!!!

the_man_734 said...

The names of rap stars crack me up. I always stand impressed when I see their names. They are always so amusing.

casey said...

I dont much like rap im more of a death,punk,alternative,heavy metal kind of person. but im sure you can understand some of the lyrics because i cant for rap.

bloodgirl101 said...

I'm with mr. t. they some people go to the extreme just to make people like them they are so stupid sometimes.