Friday, June 13, 2008

My Not-So Life




Okay, um, this may be.... but whatever. I really can't think of many songs, not much has ever happened in my life.

Stay Together For The Kids by Blink 182 - My parents used to fight a lot when I was young, and my mom left my dad and returned to him many times over, until they finally called it quits and divorced. I used to stand in between them, screaming for them to stop fighting.

Away From Me by Puddle of Mudd- My dad was an alcoholic for many years and he was always depressed when my mom would leave, and he always suspected her of betrayal(guilty as charged). This song is perfect for this situation.

Selfish and Cold by Revelation Theory- I've always been a selfish individual, even as a child. I've also been a very cold and hostile individual. This about sums it up.

Save Me by Shinedown- My mom was a drug-addicted-junkie-perra since before I was born. She had a real problem, and I don't feel sorry for her. She's caused a lot of problems for me and for herself, and now she's finally paying up.

Anger Cage by Course Of Nature- I've had an angry little life filled with hostilities towards family, friends, lack of friends, and all the other bullcrap.

Two Of Us
by The Beatles- This song is about really good friendships, and I've actually had those. I have some best friends now, and this is about them, the lyrics don't fit all that much, but it's still about good friends.

Conflict by Disturbed- I've had quite the number of enemies in my lifespan so far, and this song says quite a bit about enemies.

Sober by Tool- My dad is no longer so much of an alcoholic, though this song doesn't describe him much, what with the lyrics.

6 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

I see. Well I know your life has not been a little piece of chocolate cake, but at least I met you! So yeah. I like your playlist thingy. Very niiice, and descriptive. I LOVE YOU!

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Your life seems to suck the more and more i learn about it.....
HAVE FUN!

LumberJack Zack said...

yea your life must suck

LeeAnna said...

Sorry about your parents ,but it's a good thing about your dad. That he is no longer so much drinking.

bloodgirl101 said...

i agree with matt and tayla your life sounds like it sucked.( sorry but it true).

the_man_734 said...

You have gone through a lot. To quote Mr. Magorium in "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium," Your life is an occasion. Rise to it. You can easily rise above your surroundings.