Thursday, June 12, 2008

Movie About Me!!!

If i was to make a movie about me it would be one of the best movies of all time. it would win so many awards. the cast would be:
  • Director= Zack Berry

  • Mom= Fances Mcdormand

  • Dad= Chevy Chase
  • Zack= Russel Crow
  • David=Jaleel White
  • Kyle= Danny Devito
  • Eric=David Spade
  • LeeAnna( My Girlfriend) = Jessica Simpson
  • Shane= Adam Sandler


The reason i made Adam Sandler be the actor for Shane is because he reminds me of Adam Sandler. and i chose Jessica Simpson to play the roll of LeeAnna my girlfriend beacuse they are both hott in my mind. David Spade will play my little brother because he make me think of Eric in the movie Rat race!! lol!! I put Danny Devito as Kyle Cause they are both kinda big and in the movie Twins he reminds me of Kyle ( cheat and always wanting to do everything for his self). I put Jaleel White as David because David is kinda wierd just like he is in his movies when he was younger. i put russel Crow as me because the girls think he is hott and girls think that i am too. lol hahaha!!! Laugh thank you. I put chevy Chase as my dad because he reminds me of my dad in the movie Christmas Vacation.i put Frqances Mcdormand because Mr. Tutterrow told me to. And Me as the Director beacuse it is my movie and i want to direct it. i would use Universal Studios!!

6 comments:

Sonia Early said...

That should be a funny movie.

LeeAnna said...

That's right. You and Russel Crow! I love it when you do an empression of him.

the_man_734 said...

I would like to see this movie. The cast is so diverse. Danny Devito, Urkel, and David Spade as your brothers. Wow!

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

i want to see that movie! i'd be able to make fun of david even more than i do now.

bloodgirl101 said...

I WOULD LIKE TO THAT MOVIE IF THAT EVER GOT PUBLISHED.

Tayla. (: said...

Well I um..don't really agree with all the hotness remarks, but whatever floats your boat, whatever tickles your pickle, whatever makes you sleep at night.