Friday, June 13, 2008

JONAS BROTHERS FAN

The Jonas Brothers are very popular right now. Most of their fans aren't older than teenagers. Especially girls. Surprisingly there is a fan that's older. In fact, this man has gray hair. Also, this man is use to being in the spot light himself. He was one of the past winner's of American Idol. Mr. Taylor Hicks is a Jonas Brothers fan. Hicks had to join in on the fun with the other thousands of fans outside of the Live With Regis and Kelly studios in New York City, Thursday morning. Hicks didn't get to bond with the Jonas Brothers because their security was pretty heavy. Taylor Hicks says, "What they do is awesome because it gets kids into music."

I am a Jonas Brothers fan myself. The very first song of theirs I fell in love with was their "Year 3000". I first saw them on Disney channel. I think they are talented. The youngest Brother is my age and he is the one that sings "Year 3000". I was into that song at one point in time ,but now I have faded out of it a little. I'm glad to see that older people like the Jonas Brothers too.

6 comments:

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

That's pretty funny. Taylor Hicks like the Jonas Brothers Haha

LumberJack Zack said...

lol yea funny funny

the_man_734 said...

Taylor Hicks is so wimpy! Look at that picture. Why would he go on television like that knowing that since it is Live With Regis and Kelly, he would definitely be on TV, but apparently, he didn't care.

Tayla. (: said...

Yeah, I don't think there is an age limit to liking certain artist.

Sonia Early said...

Well, the Jonas Bothers don't rock my world, but I'm not surprised that they'd rock Taylor's.

bloodgirl101 said...

WHY IN THE HECK IS HOLDING A SIGN FOR THE JONAWS BROTHERS THAT IS SO WIERD AND MESSED UP. THAT GUY WORRIES ME ALOT BECUASE LIKE NO GUY LIKES THEM.