Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Phobias (Phobophobia- the fear of phobias)

If I was afflicted with Heliophobia, I'd be like a vampire, or a hibernating hermit, and I'd never have contact with the world until it was nighttime, long after sunset. I'd better hope that I'm not also magically afraid of the dark!

I fear heights and insects. I'm not sure why I'm afraid of heights, but I used to get stung and bitten a lot when I was little. Also it freaks me out when one crawls on me, it feels weird. I like to torture bugs, use a pair of pliers to put them in spider's webs, light them on fire, anything except step on them, because I don't want their guts/innards on my shoe. Ewww!

I think that it's strange for Pamela Anderson to be afraid of mirrors, because I'd assume that she'd be vain, that she'd always be checking herself out in the mirror. How the hellk does she put on makeup? Does someone always do her makeup for her? How did this fear arise?

6 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

Probably someone does always put on her makeup. "Poor thing...poor thing."

the_man_734 said...

I was bitten by a Brown Recluse once. I had to be steroids and pain medication for quite a while. It was no fun!

skater said...

ya why would you pick up them with pliers and put them in spider webs? And that is probly what every one is asking HOW DID THIS FEAR ARISE

LeeAnna said...

Actually I could believe that she has someone to do her make-up for her. I'm like you, I see her being one of those people that check theirself out in the mirror all the time.

LumberJack Zack said...

lol 734 that is funny hahahaha thats funny stuff. glad your ok though your an awesome teacher.

bloodgirl101 said...

i agree with tayla and leeanna