Tuesday, June 10, 2008

10 Christian Bands That Everybody Needs To Know

The Christian rock scene is always evolving. Things have changed while others have stayed the same. Personally, I believe that Third Day is the greatest Christian rock band ever, but the most influential band ever would be DC Talk. Here is my list. There are many more Christian bands that have helped to shape the landscape of the music, but these are just ten that have impacted fans everywhere. Bands such as Petra, PFR, Big Tent Revival, Anointed, Tree 63, and 4Him have also worked to spread the message of Jesus through their music. These are ten bands that music fans everywhere should get to know.

1. Third Day

2. DC Talk

3. Jars of Clay

4. Newsboys

5. Audio Adrenaline

6. Thousand Foot Krutch

7. Delirious

8. Skillet

9. Kutless

10. Switchfoot






















7 comments:

softball_girl said...

For christan bands some of the pics are little across the line.

LeeAnna said...

I've heard of four of those bands. My favorite would have to be DC Talk. Their Jesus Freak is awesome. Also, the pictures are cool.

skater said...

ok ya i think i will see what they are like

Sonia Early said...

Nice pictures. I've heard of the majority of those bands, but I don't listen to them much. With an exception for Thousand Foot Krutch, but still, I don't listen to them A LOT.

Tayla. (: said...

I really enjoyed all those pictures! Well I don't really listen to them but it's good to know that their are hot guys in Christian bands! HA!

LumberJack Zack said...

Yea they do look a little not like Christian bands. but it works i guess they are.

bloodgirl101 said...

I like only 2 of them and that is switchfoot and dc talk.