Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Number One Country Song In The Nation!!!

The Number One Country Song In The Nation!!!
Carrie underwood has the number one song at this time. the song is "All American Girl". The song was written by Carrie Underwood, Kelley Loveless, Ashley Gorley. It was produced by mark bright. Carrie Underwood has made it to the top of the charts six consecutive times. Carrie Underwood started off in American Idol where she won the contest against hundreds of competitors. With the win she received a car from Ford motor Company, and one guaranteed album.

I think that this is a bunch of crap. I think that it is an ok song but not the best. Is should not be at the top. Especially six consecutive times I think that the song by George Strait
"I Saw God Today" should be first. That is a great song and I think that it should be first. Not this stupid song. And I also think that it is way over played. People should not play it so much. But after 50,000 times it is pretty stupid and I am tired of hearing it.

7 comments:

Sonia Early said...

I'm not much of a country-fan, but I like some of Carrie Underwood's songs.

the_man_734 said...

George Strait has had fifty number one songs, and it looks like he is still going. "I Saw God Today" looks like it has number one written all over it. Interestingly enough Carrie Underwood has easily had the most successful run of any American Idol winner.

skater said...

ya i agree it is stupid and the one by George stait is a way better one thein all american girl

bloodgirl101 said...

That song is ok but it is not her best.You are right about that.

Tayla. (: said...

I like some of her songs too, but I'm more of a Taylor Swift fan.

LeeAnna said...

Nice pictures.

LeeAnna said...

They do over play it. In my opinion it's an ok song. I think it's one of those songs that you can hear for a little while and then you end up hating it.