Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Phobias.


A really weird phobia is Geliophobia. The fear of laughter. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Oh um...sorry. Well....another one I think is weird is Eisoptrophobia. Fear of mirrors. I mean, wtf?!?!?!? I don't know a person now and days that doesn't ask to use the restroom just to look at their face! But seriously, fear of laughter? Haha. That doesn't make any sense at all! If I had Geliophobia I would probably die from fear! I laugh at least 1098093485902 times a day! And as for the mirror thing, I'd be really self-conscious. I always have to check myself in the morning and crap. Oh my god....I'd be scared to leave the house for fear of looking really horrible.

I fear insects because they are ugly and because they freak me out. The ones that fly and jump really scare the crap out of me, I don't know why.

Another thing I fear abandonment. Just the fact of being along scares me, but then again, I'd rather not get hurt by someone...so...I don't really know.

The mirror phobia of Pam Anderson is really strange. She is like one of the hottest people in the world. How the ;jsdg;jhsdg;osdfk; is she afraid of looking in the mirror???

Well...ta-ta for now.

7 comments:

bloodgirl101 said...

That is a wierd phobia.

the_man_734 said...

I think it would be very hard to have geliophobia. I love laughing. As far as the insects, they don't really bother me. The mirror phobia for Pamela Anderson is strange, because she is a very beautiful woman. You know she must not be conceited!

the_man_734 said...

By the way, the picture and caption is awesome.

skater said...

she mite jsut get tierd of seeing her self

Sonia Early said...

I don't have a fear of abandonment, but I'd be afraid if I was left to fend for myself in a strange territory, so I guess that would sort of be abandonment.

LeeAnna said...

Don't feel bad I freak out if there is a bug too. They just bug me.LOL Since she doesn't have mirrors it makes me wonder if she takes pictures of herself to see if she looks good or not.

LumberJack Zack said...

yea that is a really weird phobia!! LAUGHTER!?