Tuesday, June 10, 2008

TOP FIVE WORST

The worst movie ever is Napoleon D. because many people told me that is was so funny. When I got it it wasn't funny at all. It was stupid!!! Nothing but stupid. Lord of the Rings (The first one.) the beginning was ok the end was terrible. It didn't end at all, it just left you there. I was mad. The two main characters tell each other that their glad their friends and that's it. This is my top five.
#1. Napoleon D.
#2. Lord of the Rings (The first one.)
#3. Chocolat
#4. Little Miss Sunshine
#5. Signs

6 comments:

Sonia Early said...

I like all of the LOTR series, and I haven't seen any of the others.

skater said...

i have seen all of them but little misss sunshine and i will agree with u on all of them

the_man_734 said...

Napoleon Dynamite is one of those movies that you either love or hate. I loved it, because I knew a guy like that. I could completely identify with that guy. That's what made it good.

casey said...

u r sooooooo wrong except for signs.

LumberJack Zack said...

yea i definatly agree with your number 1

softball_girl said...

I like signs and the rest of the movies is right they suck.