Tuesday, June 10, 2008

TOP TEN

I have always enjoyed cartoon movies. In fact, I still watch them with my sister. I don't know why The Goofy Movie is my favorite ,but it is. I love The Goofy Movie. It is an awesome Disney movie. My two favorite parts of the movie is where Max sings in front of his school just to impress a girl. The other part is at the very end. Goofy and Max are on stage at the Powerline concert. I know every word of the songs.

The Lion King is a movie that everyone can enjoy. When I was younger I liked this movie so much that my parents got me The Lion King on cassette tape. That cassette tape went everywhere I went.

The rest of my list are just movies that I really like. There is no real reason I like them, I just do. They are cartoon movies. That's why I like them. So, this is my top ten list.

#1. The Goofy Movie


#2. The Lion King


#3. Cars


#4. Ice Age


#5. Shrek


#6. 101 Dalmatians


#7. Beauty and the Beast


#8. Hercules


#9. The Little Mermaid


#10. Ratatouille



7 comments:

skater said...

ya i will agree on a few of them i really like the goofy movie and the lion king and cars and ice age and that is about all of the ones i like

softball_girl said...

i love thoes movie. All besides cars.

the_man_734 said...

I also like cartoon movies. Some of my favorites are Aladdin, Nightmare Before Christmas, and yes Snow White. Disney Pixar Films are also great. I haven't seen one I didn't like, but then again, I haven't seen Wall-E yet. I still don't know about that one yet.

the_man_734 said...

I would have to say that my favorite Edgar Allan Poe poem is easily the Raven, but Annabel Lee and The Bells are also very good. My favorite short stories are The Black Cat, The Fall of the House of Usher, and the Pit and the Pendulum. The Cask of Amontillado is also great. If you like Poe, I suggest buying his complete works. You won't regret it.

LumberJack Zack said...

yea ok i like your order you put them in.

Tayla. (: said...

I so love Disney movies! They so fricking rockk!

Sonia Early said...

I liked the movies when I was little,the ones that were actually out, but I've gotten away from them.