Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hunting Tips!!!!!



Tips on how to be a successful hunter.


  • Do not shoot anyone!!, you will go to jail.
  • Where Camo that matches your surroundings!!, so you match DUUHHH.
  • Wear a face mask to keep from being seen by your prey!!, so you can be successful.
  • Wear gloves so when you move your not seen!!, your hands are white dumb butt.
  • Point your gun in a safe direction!!, so you don't accidentally shoot someone.
  • Don't forget your shells!!, cause you might just need them to kill the animal dumb butt"trust me I would know".
  • Don't forget to load your gun before you leave!!, you might need to shoot the dear with a bullet not hopes and dreams!!! HUHH Stupid People!!
  • Don't wear a fur coat!!, cause you might just get SHOT. DUMB BUTT!!!

6 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

Yeah I agree with you on that. But technically ass is a butt, so therefore it is not a word you can not use. Or a*s. Or something. Well...happy hunting.

Sonia Early said...

Well... these will definitely be useful if I ever so magically happen to stumble upon a deer, with a gun and all the works.

skater said...

ya you will know about forgeting your bullets and loading your gun lol

softball_girl said...

I would have never guessed that zack.

LeeAnna said...

Thanks for the tips. I really like your last one. Don't wear fur.

bloodgirl101 said...

Ok you have me confused. I understand that you would want to blend in but why would you do that becuase you could get shot? You sometimes so smart but sometimes so stupid you are so confusing.