Thursday, June 12, 2008

OMFGOSH.

A teacher in Ohio allowed some students to duct tape him to a wall (our principle did the same thing) for a fund raiser. Well...it turns out that he could not breath under all of that. DUH! So 80 minutes into the taping of the idiot teacher, he overheats and lost consciousness. He told everyone that he "had some fantastic dreams" while he was out. Doctors said that if they kids didnt act quickly then he could've died.


GOOD! I hope they do it again, and leave him overnight!!!!! Dont you just hate it when people do such gay-tarded crap? I mean, seriously.

I learned from this retard to never let kids over power you. That was such a dumb thing to do. If he ever decides to do it again, I will personally go to that school and push people away to let him hang there longer. See how he likes that! MUAHAHAHA!








A man in Pennsylvania dropped his keys in a portable toilet. He yelled for help for about 45 minutes when finally some kids heard him. So they went to get their mommies and daddies, who called the cops. He was stuck in their for an hour 1/2 with no shoes or pants! He was stepping in CRAP! Ewwwwwww....Doctors had to treat him for cuts and bruises, and removed the seat around his hips.

I'm sure his ego will never be the same. That must've been the most embarresing thing that could happen. Well, not really. There are other things that could happen. Oh well.

I learn that if my keys were to fall in a portible toilet, to just leave them and say "Screw that crap."



8 comments:

bloodgirl101 said...

i think that that is hilarious and that you are right about that.

Sonia Early said...

Vat an idiot. Don't let them put duct tape over your face, ya dumb arse!!!

Sonia Early said...

Wear deep-pocketed pants, porta-pooper-man!

skater said...

ya i would never stick my hands in a portible toilet my keys will stay there i will get more keys

the_man_734 said...

I like the joke at the end of your post. That was funny. I don't know which one was worse. The stupid teacher shouldn't have let them put tape around his face.

LeeAnna said...

LOL.From now on I'm going to tell everyone to be careful when they go to the bathroom. LOL

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Hahahaha, at least he has a good sense of humor to the whole thing.

LumberJack Zack said...

lol thats funny stuff!!! lol