Friday, June 13, 2008

Spider Man 4 [2009]

What the crap? Another one?!

Kevin Feige, the Marvel producer said that their are many more Spider Man movies to come. He said that they could be making 20 years worth of Spider Man movies, based on the 50 years of history.

It didn't give me any information on what the movie is about, I guess these people just assume if you like the movies you must have read the comics, so of course people would know what is next to come. Well, I don't know anything about Spider Man! I only know what they display in the movies! And frankly, I don't really have an interest. I mean, yes, when the 3rd one came out I was standing in line forever the opening day, but still. I only went because I had nothing else to do, and because my dad took my little cousins to go see it, they fell asleep anyways. My butt started hurting it was so long! I thought it was alright, lots of action, plus he didn't look too bad with that emo hair thing going on, but I don't really think we need anymore Spider Man movies.

6 comments:

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Wow 20 years worth of Spider Man! I really think that people are going to get tired of spider man after this one.. How could they possibly make another 20 years worth of movies!

Sonia Early said...

God Dangit Tayla! The writing's too bright!! It likes to blend into the background when I try to read it! I'm not reading it.

LumberJack Zack said...

i really like Spider Man

LeeAnna said...

I saw all three of the Spider Man movies in theaters. I would like to see the fourth one as well as the others. I don't read the comic books so what would the next one be about?

the_man_734 said...

I agree. We don't need anymore Spider man films. We should have stopped at two movies. I hate the Hollywood will kill a great idea.

bloodgirl101 said...

WHY IN THE HECK DO THEY KEEP MAKING THESE SPIDER MAN MOVIES? THAT IS SO WIERD THAT THEY HAVE MADE SO MANY.