Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pure Country!!!

Pure Country!!!



I own this movie it is a very good movie too. It was made in 1992 in Fort Worth, Texas. It is 112 min long, was written by Rex McGee. And directed be Christopher Cain. It's about a country singer named Dusty. He has these big shows that he don't like. He don't want all of the smoke and the lights. He thinks that the people are not getting what they paid for. They want to see him but can't because of all the smoke and the lights. He ends up running away and goes back to his old country roots. While been back where he grew up he ends up falling in love with a barrel racing cowgirl who he met at a bar that he used to play at when he was younger. She lives on a farm that she is about to lose. She gets mad at him because Dusties manager says " you like dancing with my husband" cause she new that he wouldn't go back as long as she was in his life. So she left him and he went back. And he bought her and her family tickets to his concert. And he sang to her the song " I Cross My Heart." With no smoke of bright lights. And they live happy ever after together!!!


I would recommend anyone to watch this movie it is a great heart felt, love movie. But yet has its funny, serious parts in the movie. It is the best of all time!!!



7 comments:

skater said...

ya that is a really good movie i love the last song he plays at the end of the movie

the_man_734 said...

I really like the soundtrack to this movie. I really think that it might be one of the better soundtracks of the last decade. George Strait is a country music original... old school meets new school.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

I've seen this movie on Television before and i have to say it is very nice. i liked it, My favorite part is when he gets in a fight with the guy that was hitting on the girl.

bloodgirl101 said...

THAT MOVIE AND IT SOUNDS GOOD. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT MOVIE.

Tayla. (: said...

Aww...I love happily ever after movies. Lol. This sounds alright.

LeeAnna said...

I've never seen it ,but I think that it sounds like a good movie.

Sonia Early said...

Hmm. I'm not so sure about this movie...