Thursday, June 12, 2008

THE PRINCESS DIARIES

This movie is about a girl that is a social outcast at her school and she is 15 and her grandma comes over from Genovia and tells her that she is princess. She finds it hard to believe that because she is an outcast. When the kids at school learn that she is a princess they start to be nice to her. I think that it is wrong and that she made the right decision by leaving them alone. Yes i would recommend it if you like a chick-flick (if not then don't watch it duh). If you really watch it, it can show you that you don't have to be friends with someone if they just want to be friends for popular, if you watch those certain people you can see that you aren't very good friends.


http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi2935488793/

8 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

I really love this movie! I love the second one as well. I just watched it awhile ago too. I think it is such a sweet story.

Tayla. (: said...

And Lily's brother is fricking sexy as crap!!!!!!

skater said...

i think it is a ok movie i did not like it at all

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

I've seen this movie before and didn't like it at all, i didn't even watch it by choice i was forced to watch it by Mrs. Whittaker

the_man_734 said...

I am not afraied to admit that I like this movie too. I know that I am a guy, and Princess Diaries is not a guy movie. I am a fan of movies that are good, clean, and wholesome. These movies are a very good example of good, clean, and wholesome form of entertainment.

LumberJack Zack said...

yea i think that it is stupid that they only talk and like her cause she finds out that she is a princess!!

LeeAnna said...

I really like "The Princess Diaries". It shows how people really are. That just casue you are different doesn't mean your not worth while.

Sonia Early said...

I like this movie.