Wednesday, June 11, 2008

PHOBIAS

People have been afraid of things forever and they always will be until the end of time. Sometimes there are fears that you wonder how it's possible to be afraid of such as gelitphobia. Gelitphobia is the fear the laughter. That's crazy. I know I do not have a fear of laughing. I laugh all of the time. I love to laugh. Laughter is a sign of happiness. You never see a person in a bad mood when they are mad. Also, how could someone go through life without laughing? Laughing in my opinion is a part of life. People say that if you laugh a lot you will live longer. I don't know if it's been proven ,but I truly believe it!!! I wouldn't be the same person if I had a fear of laughter. If something is funny I can't help ,but laugh.


No matter who you are you are afraid of something, anything. I am afraid of heights. When I went Colorado, I went to the Royal Gorge and I could not walk across it. I was afraid that the bridge was going to break. Also, I am afraid of the future. I think that if I do one thing wrong I am going to mess my life up forever. This is one of the reasons that I try to do my best in everything that I do. I want to be very successful and I don't want to do something wrong. I think the future is scary.


I know a lot of people that are afraid of the water including my mom. What I don't understand is how can someone have a fear of water when they were on the tv show that was right on the beach. Carmen Electra has a fear of water because she can't swim. Yet, she was on Baywatch for several years playing the part of a lifeguard. Try and figure that out!

6 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

Yeah that is very fricking strange. Carmen was on that show? That deals with water! WTH?

the_man_734 said...

I loved that Sky Coaster ride at the Royal Gorge. It was ton of fun. I am a natural thrill seeker when it comes to certain things. I actually love heights. Six Flags is a blast for me, and I would probably like sky diving.

skater said...

ya but if you are then whats the reason to do anything because if you do not think of the future then how are you going to do new things in the future

bloodgirl101 said...

I think it is really wierd that people are afriad of water i mean there is water in everything.

LumberJack Zack said...

thats weird! and the same thing as what i used

Sonia Early said...

Yeah that Carmen-thing is a bit hypocritical, eh?