Tuesday, June 10, 2008

THE WACKNESS


The Wackness is an upcoming movie that will be released into theaters July 3rd, 2008. This movie is based in New York. It is about a troubled teenage boy that is a drug dealer and he ends up in therapy. The boy and his therapist form an unlikely relationship ,but things get complicated when the boy falls for his therapist's daughter. The Wackness is starring: Josh Peck, Ben Kingsley, Famke Janssen, Mary-Kate Olsen, and Olivia Thirlby. This movie is rated R.

I have even seen the previews for The Wackness. The first time I had heard of it was when I was on the Internet. I honestly don't know what I think of this movie. I can say that I am disappointed in Josh Peck though. I thought he wouldn't do anything like that. Since Josh was on the little kids shows and always was the kid that was nice and got good grades, I thought that he was better than that.

8 comments:

softball_girl said...

LeeAnna i would agree with you. but i kind of want to see it.

Sonia Early said...

It sounds interesting enough.

Tayla. (: said...

Yeah, it does sound interesting.

skater said...

ya i want to see it to

LumberJack Zack said...

yea i am kinda with Jessica on that comment.

the_man_734 said...

Unfortunately LeeAnna, that is what happens with the young stars of our day now. Shia Lebouf used to be this nice little kid star on Even Stevens. Now, he is a little rough. Lindsey Lohan and the Olsen twins were nice kids stars at one point too. I 'm not surprised though.

bloodgirl101 said...

That sounds like a good movie i would like to see it. I have never heard of this guy but he sounds like he would be really good in that movie.

casey said...

i have never heard of that movie and i dont think i really want to