Thursday, June 12, 2008

Blizzards Long Awaited Game: StarCraft II


The long-awaited return of StarCraft has been rumored for years, and now is finally official! Blizzard officially announced on May 19, 2007 the sequel to its incredible strategy title Starcraft. Designed to be the ultimate competitive real-time strategy game, StarCraft II features the return of the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg races, overhauled and re-imagined with Blizzard's signature approach to game balance. Each race will be further distinguished from the others, with several new units and new gameplay mechanics, as well as new abilities for some of the classic StarCraft units that will be making a reappearance in the game. StarCraft II also featurse a custom 3D-graphics engine with realistic physics and the ability to render several large, highly detailed units and massive armies on-screen simultaneously.

I have been waiting for this game ever since i played StarCraft on the Nintendo 64! I love the strategy used to play this game, sometimes you must think ahead to beat your opponent(s). I've played StarCraft on the computer for over 2 years and have to say that i am very good at it. I mostly like to just play single-player games or set up a game where it's just me, one or 2 of my friends Versus as many computers as it will let us fit in there! I'm addicted to the game for a good reason though, the shrink my father took me to told me it would be healthy for my mind. (i never told him how bloody and violent it was though ^_^)

When they finally realese this game onto the shelves i will be first in line to get it and no one will stop me. >=]

9 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

I'm sorry but I did not understand a thing you said. I'm not at all into that kind of stuff.

skater said...

that dose song like a fun game i play world of war craft and it is a good game and i will have to see what that game is like

bloodgirl101 said...

it sounds ok

the_man_734 said...

I haved had some friends that were huge StarCraft fans. I never really knew a whole lot about the game itself. I only knew from what they told me and what I saw, but I know that the company has made a lot of money with this game.

LeeAnna said...

I'm not big into games. I've heard of Starcraft ,but I don't know anything about it. What do you do on the game?

LumberJack Zack said...

yea im not much for those games

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

The game follows a story line from the beginning of the 64 version of StarCraft I like it so much because they don't make those annoying side stories. They stay on the main strip, you know?

LeeAnna said...

Oh...that makes more since. They stay with only one plot line. That's cool.

Sonia Early said...

StarCraft? I haven't heard of it.