Thursday, June 12, 2008

THE DEATH OF DRAUCLA

Death of Dracula

A college student costumed himself as Dracula for Halloween. As a finishing touch, he put a pine board down the front of his shirt so he could "realistically" sink a knife into the board and pretend he was transfixed by a vampire-killing stake. He didn't consider the strength of the thin pine board when he tapped the knife in with a hammer.
Propelled by the force of the hammer, the sharp blade split the soft wood and buried itself in his heart. He staggered from his dorm room into the Halloween party, gasping, "I really did it!" before succumbing
.



This is a stupid story becuase he was trying to act cool but he insted killed himself, this will teach you to never try to be a vampire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If you do not learn from this then you are stupid.Never try this at home ( duh!!!!!!!!!!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

I so love this! This just proves how show-offs and people that try to act all cool are ignorant.

Sonia Early said...

I'm a NURPLE! Yes I am! Said vamp-dumb arse.

LeeAnna said...

I knew there was a reason I never dressed up as draucla.

the_man_734 said...

It truly is amazing that people like that actually make it into college. I knew some really stupid people in college. My friend Kyle got in on a $500 frisbee scholarship. Couch guy would sleep whenever he felt the urge to sleep. I could go on and on. I never knew this guy though.

Sonia Early said...

I hate show-offs! That's an insult to vampires!

skater said...

ya y would anyone do that that is just stupid

LumberJack Zack said...

O NO DRACULA

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Yeah, i bet someone had a good laugh at that party but it sure wasn't him.