Thursday, June 12, 2008

Taylor Swift Announces her crush!!!!

Taylor Swift Announces her crush!!!!

Taylor Swift like most other teenage girls has had a crush on a country music celebrity. On June 11, 2008 Taylor Swift sat down with Lorianne Crook the host of CMA Celebrity close up session at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville. She said "I was in love with all of the members of Hanson." She told the host that she thought she was going to marry the middle one because his name was Taylor, too. But realized that wouldn't happen after finding out that he got married in 2002, and now has three kids. She said she got to meet him and his wife a few weeks back. She said they are very nice people. She also said that she tried to tell him about her crush on him without creeping him out.



6 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

Well...I think that's funny. Crushes are fun!!! They dont know and you can be friends with them. I'm pretty good at hiding my crushes. Oh, anyways. I also kinda have a crush on a married man with kids. LOL.

Sonia Early said...

Crushes are GAY-TARDED!!!
Oh yeah, Tayla, and I know who that certain man is, don't I?

skater said...

ya she is jsut like all of the other teens likeing all the older guys

LeeAnna said...

I like only one song by Hanson and that is their "Umm Bop".

bloodgirl101 said...

LOL THAT IS SO FUNNY BECAUSE I LIKED THAT SAME GUT TO. THAT IS SO WIERD THAT SHE LIKED HIM AND HE GOT MARRIED. THAT ALWAYS SEAMS TO HAPPEN.

the_man_734 said...

So many little girls were all about Hanson. I never got the craze. Hanson looked like girls to me.