Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Phobia!!!!



PART 1


Ok if i had Dendrophobia (fear of trees)? I would never be able to go outside and have fun i would all ways be inside. It would suck because i would not be able to have any friends and hang out and find a girl or anything. And i would never be able to look at the woods and go on any hiking trips and look for any thing that is in the woods.




PART 2


My fear is spiders and flying? The reason i am that way on the spiders is you can die from them biting you. I have been that way for a long time i don't know how long all i know is that its been a long time. And the flying it stared when all the planes hit the twin towers. I just think if GOD wanted me to fly he would have gave me wings but he did not give me them so i am staying on the ground and the highest i am getting off the ground is a car or a roof.






PART 3




Billy Bob Thornton-is afraid of antique furniture? I think it is weird because there is no reason to be afraid of antique furniture that is worth a lot of money and it is nice stuff if it is in good shape. And that is just weird i don't know why it is it just is and it is funny in a way but that is what makes every one different from each other.

6 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

Lol. Fear of trees? Well...you don't have any problems finding girls now do you? ;] *Winks* Ha. I'm scared of spiders too. I hate them!!!! And as for Billy...what the fuc*?

the_man_734 said...

I don't think I could ever be afraid of trees. I like being in the air, so there is no possible way I could ever be afraid of flying. Billy Bob is a nutcase!

bloodgirl101 said...

I agree with you and tayla i hate spiders with a ******* passion.

LumberJack Zack said...

yea im not afraid of flying. i have never done it but it looks fun.

Sonia Early said...

I'm afraid of heights, so I'd be afraid of flying. Those with Dendrophobia wouldn't be tree-huggers.

LeeAnna said...

Ok a fear of trees that makes no since without them we would die!!!!