Friday, June 13, 2008

SOUNDTRACK OF MY LIFE

http://www.playlist.com/node/37709026

If I had a soundtrack of my life the songs would be:

#1. I Love You, You Love Me-Barney When I was younger I was a huge Barney fan. I had very many Barney items. Each and every time I watched Barney, which was pretty much every hour of everyday, I was cool, calm, and collected. Until Barney started to sing "I Love You, You Love Me" and that is were I lost it. I would start crying. My mom had to rewind the video tape as fast as she could. Once the tape was back to the beginning I was cool, calm, and collected again.

#2. Hot Child In the City-Nick Gilder My dad's best friend's sister was getting married and she wanted my dad to be their DJ. Why? I don't know ,but she wanted him to be. So he took the gig. At the reception, when we were eating dinner, my dad decided to play mixed tapes. One of the songs was "Hot Child In the City". My dad thought nothing of it. My mom and I, on the other hand, thought it was hilarious. We were the only people that were laughing. My mom and I knew that it was no wedding song. Ever since then my mom tells me all the time that "Hot Child In the City" is going to be my future wedding song.

#3. Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'-Journey I was going to sing this song once ,but I didn't because it is not the most appropriate song. When I told my dad that I wasn't going to sing it because of what it represents, he told me that it didn't have to mean that. It could mean something else. Dad asked, "How do you know that it's a song about being cheated on?" "Because it is." Then dad said that it could be a song about Disco. For all of you that don't know who Disco is he is my black Labrador. Trying to stop laughing I asked,"How can it be about my dog?" "Because you LOVE, TOUCH, and SQUEEZE your dog." Ever since then that has been the song for Disco and I, once again because of my dad.

#4. Copacabana-Barry Manilow Disco is not the only dog I have. There is Lola too. When we first got her we would sing it all the time. So we had to buy the CD.

#5. You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'-Righteous Brothers When I was in the 7th grade, one of my older friends sang this song to me at my birthday party. He said that he stayed up all night writing it for me. I didn't learn until later that it was from the movie Top Gun.

#6. Amazed-Lonestar This song is a very meaningful song. "Amazed" is the song that I share with Zachary Berry, who is the love of my life!!! Every time I hear it Zack comes to mind.

#7. In The Air Tonight-Phil Collins This was the song that was playing when I was in a car wreck with Zachary Berry and Kendall Carr.

#8. New York New York LeeAnna Edition-Frank Sinatra At my 8th grade graduation I sang "New York New York" only I revamped it. Instead of "New York New York" it was Miller High School. I know it sounds really funny and weird ,but the crowd loved it. I had so much fun.

6 comments:

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Well i have one 6 words to say about this "I HATE BARNEY WITH A PASSION"

Tayla. (: said...

Wow. Your songs are really funny. Well, the meaning. Sorry about the whole retarded Kendall scene.

LumberJack Zack said...

i used to love the barney i love you song

Sonia Early said...

I like Journey, and I like the Phil Collins song. Barney? *Retches*

the_man_734 said...

I like Journey. Your taste is pretty good for somebody of your youth. You have some classic taste.

bloodgirl101 said...

i think that barney is wierd and you have some good songs.