Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My top 10 Johnny Depp movies.

1. Pirates of the Caribbean (All)








2. Sweeney Todd




















3. Edward Scissor hands.












4. Charlie and the chocolate factory





















5. Corpse Bride















6. Secret Window
















7. Blow





















8. Nightmare on elm street.












9. Cry baby




















10. Sleepy Hollow




















Johnny Deep is, of course, an amazingly funny and talented actor. Who doesn't think this? Go watch one of his movies and decide for yourself. Alot of the movies he does consist with something "dark". I like them because I am also intrigued by "dark imagery". Also, in most of his movies, he has these little facial expressions, like if he was drunk or confused by something. It's great. This list was hard to do because I can not place any Johnny Depp in a particular order because I feel bad. I like all of them! So here is a list, simply of some movies I love from Johnny Depp, and I'm anxiously waiting for more!

8 comments:

softball_girl said...

I love the frist 4 and then 10. i love johnny depp as an actor

casey said...

i only like pirates of the caribean and the legend of sleepy hollow.

skater said...

all of them are really good movies i think

the_man_734 said...

A couple of my Johnny Depp favorites didn't make the list. I think that Finding Neverland is definitely one of the Johnny Depp films that should be on there. Nightmare Before Christmas would be in my top five. Otherwise, nice job with the post.

LeeAnna said...

Pirates is the #1 Johnny Depp movie. That was the first movie I saw him in and ever since then I thought he was not only a good actor ,but HOT!!! Have you ever seen Nick of Time? It has Johnny in it in his younger days. It's good.

LumberJack Zack said...

yea i don't like him i think that he is wierd.

Sonia Early said...

Johnny Depp is awesome. I've seen most of those movies, and they were good. You should watch The Astronaut's Wife sometime. It's good, too.

bloodgirl101 said...

1,2, and 4 are the ones that i lie the most. If i haad ever seen the otherrs i probably woould like them to but i have never seen the others.