Thursday, June 12, 2008

MOVIE ABOUT ME

If I was to have a movie made about me that would be cool.
The parts would be:
  • Director-LeeAnna Garringer

  • LeeAnna Garringer-LeeAnna Garringer

  • Dave Garringer (Dad)-Kevin James

  • Lucinda Garringer (Mom)- Angelina Jolie

  • Marinna (sister)-Hannah Montana

  • Zack Berry (Love of my life)-Russel Crow

  • Kaylen Bradley (best friend)-Pocahontas

Kevin James would play the part of my dad because every time I watch The King of Queens my dad comes to mind.

Angelina Jolie because Zack said that was my mom.

Hannah Montana is playing the part of my sister because Marinna is a Hannah fan.

Russel Crow is Zack because Zack does a wonderful impression of him when he is in Gladiator.
Pocahontas is Kaylen because Kaylen is very dark complected.

6 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

Well that seems nice, but what is the movie about exactly? Details girl!

Sonia Early said...

I think she told enough for me to watch it, if it existed.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

That movie would be pretty fun to watch LeeAnna

the_man_734 said...

Your dad must be a funny guy! I love Kevin James. He was great in "Hitch." Cool, you would be making your directorial debut!

bloodgirl101 said...

IT SOUNDS REALLY GOOD.

LumberJack Zack said...

thats right im Russel Crow im am just that kind of sexy!!! I love you baby!!1