Tuesday, June 17, 2008

WIERD NEWS


Cat Rescued From Peanut Butter Jar

Did you hear the one about the cat that survived having its head stuck in a peanut butter jar for 19 days? No, it's not a joke. Nor is it a bizarre NASA research project. For more on the beleaguered kitty, check out this report from the Associated Press.


When i first heard this i thuight that the cat had sufficated and died when they got it out but it didn't. The cat is still alive today and is as happy as any cat would be. It is as if it never happened.

8 comments:

softball_girl said...

I think that is funny. cats are so stupid. they are always getting in the way and getting in trouble.

Tayla. (: said...

Well I wish that I could forget bad crap like that easily.

LumberJack Zack said...

i hate cats i kill cats

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

That's just weird. Why do that?

the_man_734 said...

I love my cats, and my cats are always getting themselves into trouble. For instance, one of my cats likes to get into the dryer! We turned on the dryer one day. He ran out with full steam going and hasn't ever gone in there since.

Sonia Early said...

Pretty kitty. Kitty pretty.

skater said...

I am with zack i hate cats

LeeAnna said...

I'm like Zack. I hate cats. The cat is dumb in the first place that its head was in a jar.