Monday, June 16, 2008

My review on Sweeney Todd.




Well what can I say honestly?
Johnny Depp is a awesome actor!
He always keeps me entertained.
Well...with most of his movies anyway.
I really liked Sweeney Todd.
Although I am not a huge musical fan, I enjoyed this movie alot.
The whole murder for revenge thing really intrigues me.
I also thought that Johnny Depp looked very, extremely, amazingly HOT!
Lol.
Well...all I can really say is that this movie is awesome!
I think one of my favorite parts is at the end.
Sweeney kills his long lost love, unknowing that it was her.
So then he was angry with the girl he was currently living with.
So...he slit her throat.
And the little boy that really liked that girl, snuck up on Sweeney, and slit his throat.
So...Sweeney and his dead wife Lucy died together, him leaning over her.
It was a pretty sad ending.
The kind of endings I like.
[=
[=
[=
[=

7 comments:

bloodgirl101 said...

i have to agree that he is a good actor he is also hot.

LumberJack Zack said...

yea i dought i will see that movie i hear its stupid

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

LOL i agree with you Tayla this was a good movie but the musical parts i had to turn down or mute all together. Other than that it was Good.

Sonia Early said...

I'll have to watch the rest of it sometime.

LeeAnna said...

I hated the ending. I couldn't believe that the little boy slit his throught. I thought Johnny shold have lived.

the_man_734 said...

This is not my kind of movie. Johnny Depp has made some odd choices. I do know that this is based on a true story.

softball_girl said...

I LVOED THIS MOVIE!! My dad and I watched it when we were in Phil. And when the little boy killed sweeney Todd, Todd whanted him to.