Monday, June 16, 2008

JAck Black and Project Gotham Racing 3

On Sunday May 21, 2006, one of our favorite gamers sat down at the Xbox 360 to get his race on with some very lucky Xbox Live® members. Here's what they had to say about racing with Jack Black.

WOW! I just wanted to let you guys know I just got done playing Project Gotham Racing 3 with Jack Black. I was able to race Jack in three games of PGR 3 and oh man it was a rush! I got to ask Jack about his band, his movies (including Nacho Libre), and about his life. I had a few of my friends over and we were all pumped to talk and play with Jack Black over Xbox Live. This might just be one of the BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE thanks to Xbox Live! I have told my friends and family about this and they were so jealous. :)

Thank you Xbox Live and Jack Black for this event!!!
—John


In my personal opinion Playing with Jack black would be awesome! I've liked almost all his movies, He's funny, and as it shows he is really down to earth. I just wish i had an Xbox 360 now :(

6 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

Yeah I think he funny sometimes.
Some of his movies are really lame and so retarded.
Oh well.

Sonia Early said...

Nacho Libre was so freakin' gay!!!!
I'm not much of a Jack Black-fanatic, but he's okay.

LeeAnna said...

That would be awesome. If he is willing to do that he is very down to Earth and there are not a lot of celeb's out there that are like that.

LumberJack Zack said...

thats kool i would have thought that it was just someone that was trying to say that he was Jack Black

the_man_734 said...

What has happened to Jack Black? He hasn't had a hit film in a while. The only way he is getting attention is playing video games in a live feed.

bloodgirl101 said...

i agree with tayla and sonja.