Thursday, June 19, 2008

The One Good Memory

http://www.playlist.com/node/38202447

1. Don't take the girl- This is a good memory because the song is talking about true love and he fond some one that he can see him with and that is the same with me i think i fond some one that i can be with?

2. Find out who your friends are- This song is a good one for my friends because i fond out who they are and they are some really good friends if i need something or if i need them to talk to i know they will be there for me like i will with them?

3. Fishing in the dark- This is like something me and my dad did we went fishing in a pond and it was called a big blue pond and we both was trying to fish in their and the landlord came and told us we will not catch any thing in there with the poles that we had and she gave us 1 and it had like 50 to 100 pond test on it and we went that night and i caught like a 55 pond catfish and my dad caught 1 that was close to 100 ponds and he pick it up and the fishes tile was dragging behind him.

4. Back to school- I am really glad that i can come back to school so i can get my high school diploma and i am going to stay in school no matter what because i want to get my high school diploma and i fond out that if i do go all the way then i am the 3 in my family to get there diploma so that make me happy when i here that.

5. Da turdy point buck- this is the way i felt when i got my hunting license i just wanted to go out and shoot all the time and i have killed like 5 to 6 deer in the time that i have had my license and i wish i could have killed more but i will take what i can get.

6. We are family- I have a grat family and they try to get me to tell them i love them but i dont becuase i do not tell anyone that i love them but they know i do but i will not tell them i will.

7. Wipeout- This is like what me and my family are like because we are trying to have fun when we can and we are all ways trying to be happy when we can.

8. Born to be wild- I am just glad to be born and i do have a wild side some times and that is when i am trying to have a lot of fun with my friends and


the song that i pick for my best memory is (DON'T TAKE THE GIRL)

(DON'T TAKE THE GIRL)
Finding some one that i can see me being with.

5 comments:

softball_girl said...

I am glade that you want to be the 3rd person in your family to get a diploma. that is really good. And don't take the girl is an really good song.

bloodgirl101 said...

i love all of your songs they are so good.

the_man_734 said...

Shane, I appreciation this post. As an educator, I think it is great that you want to come back to school and better yourself. If you ever need somebody to help you out this year, come on down to the room. I usually stay until around 4:00.

LeeAnna said...

I love your last three songs. Also, I'm happy to hear that you want to graduate. That's a good thing.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Nice playlist Shane i like it