Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pick that emo kid!

Logo!!!!!






Here are the rules:
1. No cheating.
2. You only get 3 chances to guess the right answer, if you don't, the guy/girl you want to go on a date with will go to someone else, and you'll be stuck with whoever is left.
3. You must take the person out you win.
4. You get only 10 seconds to answer per chance.
5. HAVE FUN PICKING YOUR EMO SOULMATE!
6. In order to win your emo date, you must get more then half of the answers right.

Vitals:
Hobbylobbynubbly, ZZ
Emo Kid! Studio
It will have little emo hearts all around, and pictures of hot emo people.
Jayden Jones, Megan Brown, Alex Evans, Kevin Lion.


Questions:
In what decade is "emo" originated from? Jayden: Wrong Megan: Wrong
Alex: Right Kevin: Wrong

What is the typical piercing an emo kid has? Jayden: Right Megan:Right Alex:Right Kevin:Right

Which song name sounds more emo: "Death is love", "Kill her to death", "Stab my soul", "Love is pain", "Death by romance", "Step on my face", "Let me breath", or "Keep breaking my heart"?

Jayden:Right Megan: Right. Alex:Wrong Kevin: Wrong

Which lyric is the the most emo: "I'd rather die then have to see your smile", "I'll tear your soul apart again", "I wanted you, I needed you, but you weren't there for me this time", "I wont sit here and die", "I can't believe you lied to me this time", "I'm sorry that I couldnt be your everything", " I broke both my legs falling for you", "Maybe when you find out that I'm dead you'll realize what you did to me", or "I should have know this would've come back to haunt me, that just shows my weakness for beautiful mistakes"?

Jayden: Right Megan: Right Alex: Right Kevin:Right

WINNERS: Jayden, Megan, Alex
LOSERS: Kevin

6 comments:

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Hahahaha I feel sorry for Kevin XD
I like your game show Tayla it sounds good, Be nice if there was a show like that.

softball_girl said...

That is a very cool game show. It reminds me of one that was on a tv show i use to watch

the_man_734 said...

This would be a good fit on VH1 or MTV. Emo rock seems to be getting popular in the mainstream. Do you think that your contestants and daters would cry or smile when they won? Okay, I admit it. That was mean.

bloodgirl101 said...

My date is soooooooooo hot and shmexy!!!! i love him thank you tayla!!!!!!!!!!!

LeeAnna said...

That is a cool game. It reminds me of the game Blind Date.

Sonia Early said...

I won my emo man! You can have him back now.