Thursday, June 19, 2008

MY Videos!!!

MY VIDEOS!!!!


I picked this video because it has a special meaning to me. this song is me and my wonderful girlfriend LeeAnna's song. I picked this song out because When I heard it the first time I thought of me and her. It tells a little of how I feel about her. There is no song or words that can explain my true love that I have for her. I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART!!!




Deer Decoy - The top video clips of the week are here



I picked this Video because it shows how far along the conservation Department has come over the years. I find it cool that they can make a decoy deer look so real to catch the poachers. I would love to do this for a living.

5 comments:

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

That's funny! i like the deer decoy video

Tayla. (: said...

Wow. Who knew hunting could be so funny!

skater said...

i like the hunting one and the other one is really good to

Sonia Early said...

Yeah, I like the deer one too.

LeeAnna said...

I LOVE YOU TOO ZACK WITH ALL MY HEART!!!