Thursday, June 19, 2008

Game Show Role Play



Name That Song!!!

Rules:

You must name the song based on the partial-song that is played, and naming the artist gets you +5 bonus points, but only if it is accompanied by the song title, not just by simply naming the artist. You get +5 points for every correct answer. At the end of the game, the person with the most points will receive free tickets to an upcoming concert performance by the band(s) of their choice. No conflicts between spoilsports!!!

Location: Live from New York City
Studio Name: Music Miscellaneous.
The set will be black with red musical notes on the walls, and laser lights will shine on each contestant at the start of the show, plus on the host.
Contestant Names: Daisuke(Matt), Annabel Lee(Tayla) Audrey Kitching(Sierra)

Name this song:(according to the lyrics, since this is typed)

1." How can you see into my eyes, like open doors, leading you down into my core, where I've become so numb..."
Daisuke- +10
Audrey- +5
Annabel- +10

2. " All my complaints shrink to nothing, I'm ashamed of all my somethings, harm has fallen all the pieces, two months in the cover creases... Fully alive, more that most..."

Daisuke- +5
Audrey- +10
Annabel- +10

3. " Maybe I'm the one, maybe I'm the one who is the schizophrenic psycho, yeah..."

Daisuke- +0
Audrey- +10
Annabel- +5

4. " I can see inside you, the sickness is rising, don't try to deny what you feel... Get up, come on, get down with the sickness..."

Daisuke- +10
Audrey- +5
Annabel- +10

5. " Lies from the tablecloth... lalalalalala, ooh, everybody goin' to the party, have a real good time, dancin' in the desert, blowin' up the sunshine..."

Daisuke- +10
Audrey- +5
Annabel- +5

Audrey- +35
Daisuke- +35
Annabel- +40

Congrats Annabel! You win free tickets to a concert of your chosen band(s)! You'll also be taken to the concert by limo, so have fun, and we'll see you folks next time on "Name That Song!" Good night.




8 comments:

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

OOOH i was soo close T.T

softball_girl said...

I like your show. It's good and I like that you get to go to the bands concert of your choice.

skater said...

it is good i would like to play on that game show some time

LeeAnna said...

I love this game! I would love to be able to win free concert tickets. People should really have game show on TV. I think that idea is wonderful!

casey said...

Bring me to life-evanescance
Fully alive- flyleaf
Psycho- Puddle of mud
Down with the sickness- Disturbed
Byob System of a down

the_man_734 said...

I have lost connection to the majority of newer rock artists. The music landscape has changed so much. I don't know where I would even fit.

LumberJack Zack said...

i like this game

LeeAnna said...

I only have one suggestion. They winner gets tickets and back stage passes. That would be cool.