Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cereal Heros

Cartoon cereal box-mascots are mistakenly brought to life when a plan to replace the world's fallen superheroes with characters from comic books goes awry. They soon find themselves on the run in an unfamiliar world that only they can save from destruction. Due to come out in 2010.

Wow. This movie seems to be very interesting. I don't know if I'm going to see it. If the trailer seems good then yes I shall go and see it. I mean it sounds a bit childish to me. I'm not really into things like this so...yeah.

7 comments:

Sonia Early said...

It doesn't strike my fancy. It's definitely childish.

LumberJack Zack said...

Thats kinda dumb

skater said...

ya it dose i will have to see what it is like

the_man_734 said...

Is there a cast list out yet? Have they finished the trailer yet? This is the first that I have ever heard about this movie. I am actually interested.

LeeAnna said...

I think that seems dumb ,but at the same time it would be something different.

bloodgirl101 said...

i'm not sure i would go see it.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Yeah that sounds really weird, I don't think i will see it.