Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Trailer Ranks

-Best Looking
  1. Get Smart
  2. Hancock
  3. Hulk
  4. Iron Man
  5. The Great Debaters
  6. August Rush
  7. Resurrecting the Champ
  8. Blindness
  9. X Files: I want to Believe
  10. Flawless
  11. The Vallkarie
  12. The Strangers
  13. Speed Racer
  14. Mr. Magorium's Wonder Imporium
  15. The Happening

-Best Lead Actors

  1. Hancock-Will Smith
  2. Get Smart-Steve Carrel, Dwayne Johnson
  3. The Great Debators- Denzel Washington

-Best Lead Actresses

  1. Get Smart- Ann Hathoway
  2. Mr. Magoriums Wonder Imporium- Natalie Portman
  3. Hulk-Liv Tyler

The trailers made me want to see Resurrecting the Champ and the Great Debaters more. But on some it made me want to see it less. Especially the more times I see them. So the trailers definitely influenced my view on the movies.

7 comments:

softball_girl said...

I can't beleive that you have the happening last! whats wrong with you Have I not got you were you like wierd movies.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

GEES how can you do that to The Happening!

Tayla. (: said...

Heck yeah man!
I want to see Get Smart.
Steve is hella funny.

LeeAnna said...

The trailer made me not want to watch Resurrecting The Champ. Yeah...The Happening does look good in my opinion.

bloodgirl101 said...

what the heck is a matter with you?What is one that i thought was one of the best one.

Sonia Early said...

Yeah, that's an insult to The Happening!

the_man_734 said...

I also want to see "The Great Debaters" and "Resurrecting the Champ" a lot more too. That's why I went out last night and rented them. I haven't seen them yet though.