Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Trailers!!!

Best Looking Trailers

  1. Iron Man
  2. Get Smart
  3. Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
  4. The Incredible Hulk
  5. Flawless
  6. August Rush
  7. The Great Debaters
  8. Resurrecting the Champ
  9. Blindness
  10. Speed Racer
  11. The Strangers
  12. X Files
  13. the Vallcyrie
  14. The Happening
  15. Hancock

Best Lead Actor's
  1. Tom Cruise
  2. Robert Downey Jr.
  3. Freddie Highmore
Best Lead Actresses
  1. Natalie Portman
  2. Demi Moore
  3. Liv Tyler

I really liked the trailers a lot. it made me want to go see some of the movies. But then at the same time not want to go and see some of the others. I really liked the trailer of Iron Man so i made it first as you can see.

8 comments:

softball_girl said...

how do you not want to see the handcock and the happening last. what is wrong with you people.

LeeAnna said...

I really like the trailer for Iron Man. I think Robert Downey Jr. will be a good Iron Man.

casey said...

i want to see get smart too im gonna love that movie

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Man Zach if it wasn't for Iron Man and Get Smart i would have completely disagreed with you on yours :/

Tayla. (: said...

I'm glad you liked the movies.

Sonia Early said...

I'm glad that you gave Speed Racer a low rating, but Hancock is way better than that.

the_man_734 said...

I can tell you myself that Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium is a wonderful surprise. I rented that on the same day as Juno. I think that I enjoyed that film more than Juno.

bloodgirl101 said...

i am glad also.