Thursday, June 19, 2008

WEIRD DRINKS

With all the zillions of energy drinks flooding the market these days, it was probably a foregone conclusion that someone would come out with an organic variety. That someone is the Organic Beverage Company. They make Syzmo, which is available in Original and Prickly Pear flavors.



This may sound a little weird. Although i have never had one it sounds really good. I'm not sure i would drink the peach one because they usually taste weird, but i might try the other flavers. I think the drink is made out of vegtibales and fruit, but it might be worth the try i mean it doen't hurt to try.

7 comments:

skater said...

no i do not think i will try that it is not my kinda drink lol

LumberJack Zack said...

me either

the_man_734 said...

Organic food is nothing to get excited about. Whew, I can only imagine organic drinks. Prickly Pear....???? That sounds phew!

Tayla. (: said...

I like energy drinks, although they don't usually work on me. ]=

Sonia Early said...

I don't mind organic things, I'd like to try this.

LeeAnna said...

I have had a drink of an energy once and it was nasty and that was the end of that.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Thats odd organic energy drinks, Never would have thought