Thursday, June 19, 2008

G-Loomis Swimbait Casting Rods!!!

G-Loomis




Bass Love to stay in the lakes with the brush and fallen trees that had fell into the water. Fishers have enough problems with fishing because of the brush the last thing they need is a bad rod that is easy to break. This rod is designed to fit all types and ways of fishing. This is a light weight, sturdy, balanced rod witch makes everything more easier to do. you can fish all day with this and not wear your arm out. This rod is easy to use and has many eyes. just in case you don't know what the eyes are. The line goes through the eyes and the more eyes there are on the rod more you can fill like when you are getting a bite. If you want to buy this rod the price ranges from $175- $375.

I think that this rod is a very nice rod. My dad bought one of these and there are awesome. They are really light, and easy to cast. He paid $270 for it. And he won the next tournament that he fished in with that rod. I am not saying that is the reason why he won but he said that it was the best rod he has ever owned.

7 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

Wow. Maybe I should get that for my grandpa. He likes going fishing and crap.

Sonia Early said...

Yeah, my dad might like it, but he'd better make sure that he never makes me fish again.

skater said...

ya i would like to have it so me and you can go fishing some time

the_man_734 said...

This might be the rod for me. I mean this sounds like an easy to handle rod. I would need the fishing rod for dummies.

LeeAnna said...

Yeah...it better be the best rod he has ever had for that kind of money.

bloodgirl101 said...

i can't fish so it doesn't help me at all.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

wow i would never pay that much on a fishing rod, Why would you want to blow up to $375 on a rod?